Effective Corrosion Protection
Efficient delivery systems such as
- VCI Powder
- VCI Additives
- VCI Liquids
- VCI Emitters
- VCI Coatings
- VCI Packaging
- VCI Metalworking Products
Treat hard-to-protect items and enclosures.
Improved health, safety and pollution control
- No need to remove VCI protection
- Eliminates extra procesRsing operations and reduce costs
- Extended equipment life
VCI Corrosion Protection systems can be used in every stage of the life of a product, starting from the production of metal stock to actual use in the field. When properly applied, VCIs will substantially cut time and costs of manufacturing, storage, shipment and field service. Corrosion Control VCIs can eliminate many extra processing steps for cleaning, degreasing, rust removal, pickling, sandblasting and re-protecting. You have less re-work, fewer rejects, improved quality, reduced rust claims and longer equipment life.
lonic Action of VCI Creates a Molecular, Inhibiting Film
- VCI vaporizes.
- VCI conditions enclosed atmosphere with a protective vapor.
- VCI vapor migrates to all recessed areas and cavities.
- Vapor condenses on all metal surfaces.
- VCI ions dissolve in moisture film (water electrolyte).
- Protective ions are attracted to metal surfaces.
- VCI ions form a thin, mono-molecular protective film at the metal surface.
- VCI film barrier re-heals and self-replenishes through further condensation of the vapor.
- Combining VCI with other functional properties.
- Electrical Corrosion Control
- Polymeric Coatings
- Fire Retardant