VCI poly bags & film packaging is available in stock and custom sizes to meet all of your needs:
- Heat Sealable Bags
- Zipper bags
- Gusset bags
- VCI bags available in regular LDPE or VCI packaging bags
- Automatic packaging bags
- Perforated bags on a roll
- VCI Sheets on Roll
- VCI Perf-Sheets on Roll
- Center Fold Sheets on Roll
- Tri-Fold Sheets on Roll
- VCI Shrouds
- VCI Stretch film & VCI hand wrap
- VCI Pallet Wrap
- Engine bags
- Bin liners (in stock)
- VCI Tubing
- VCI Sheeting
- VCI Heat Shrink Film
- Silver Guard Zipper Bags
- Construction & Agricultural Film
- Your custom designs
For an easy method to determine your size requirements of a custom made bag to suit your bin liner, box or pallet cover requirements see:
How To Size A Bag
- LDPE VCI The most often used VCI plastic used in industry today.
- HDPE Resin a firm slightly less porous material with VCI properties
- VCI Hand Wrap and VCI machine stretch wrap grades
- Co-Extruded VCI products where extra vapor barrier protection is required
- ESD film that provides static discharge protection to fine electronic components
- Bubble wrap film with VCI for cushioning and corrosion protection of sensitive parts
- Packaging with faraday cage protective properties
- Black Conductive Tube, Film & Bags
All grades of VCI film are transparent, strong, and tear-resistant... ideal for large packages. All
VCI film can be clear transparent or color and your custom printing can be added to enhance your product's value.
Our specialty VCI corrosion inhibitors are extruded right into the resin of the film during the manufacturing process, NOT superficially applied. As a result, the volatile (VAPOR) and contact inhibitors provide long-term corrosion protection for the most intricate and hard-to-reach surfaces. The corrosion protection is clean, non-discernible, with no strong chemical odor. No removal or degreasing is required.
VCI bags and other products are non-toxic and non-hazardous.
Manufactured in ISO 9002 compliant facilities and in compliance with FDA CFR 21 188/1520. (Food Grade Materials Guidelines CFR 21)
**It is recommended to follow normal health & plant safety procedures for handling any type of VCI product including: protective clothing including gloves and adequate plant ventilation.
Our VCI packaging will not affect the performance of the protected metal, and the parts are ready to use immediately after removal from the packaging without additional cleaning.
Our VCI packaging is fully recyclable where facilities exist for the recycling of poly film.
Adhesive backed or foam VCI emitting devices for corrosion protection of electronics and electrical components inside packaging or enclosures.