VCI Powders for Lay Up, Corrosion Prevention, Mothballing and Water Treatment
- VCI Powder protects interior metal surfaces from corrosion
- Water soluble and ideal for industrial water treatment
- Additive for corrosion protection for hydrotest solutions, cooling systems, degreasers or machining coolant
- Non-foaming additive to working system industrial liquids, such as water boilers, power and parts washers or re-circulating rinse water
- Use the dry VCI powder forequipment layup and corrosion protection of enclosed voids such as tanks, tank bottoms, pipes, tubing, pipelines, tank bottoms, heat exchangers, compressors, water boilers, turbines, ballasts and other equipment
- VCI powder can be applied dissolved in water and circulated for those hard to reach areas
- Biodegradable, non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-polluting
- VCI Powder does not need to be removed prior to placing the equipment back into service
- More VCI powder informaiton can be found at our VCI powder page and in our VCI powder catalog
Download the VCI Powder Catalog Here It explains VCI powder applications for ferrous, cast iron, mixed metals and non-ferrous corrosion protection.
VCI powder is available in several grades for corrosion protectin of various types of metals or multi-metal corrosion protection. Our stock VCI powder is shown above grouped together by the type of metal that is to be corrosion protected. It is applied by dusting, sprinkling, fogging, or dissolved in water. Contact KPR Adcor for application rate of VCI Powder specific to your application.