NDT Non Destructive Test Kit Detect Hairline Fractures Pin-Holes or Cracks in Welds, Pipelines, Casings, Tanks and Structures
Detect surface flaws and leaks in tanks or other critical welded surfaces using our three part non destructive test kit.
1. Apply Penetrant (Red Can)
2. Apply Cleaner (Green Can) and wipe the Metal Surface
3. Apply Developer (Purple Can) and Easily View Surface Flaws
Non-destructive testing (NDT) has been defined as comprising those test methods used to examine an object, material or system without impairing its future usefulness. The term is generally applied to non-medical investigations of material integrity. Our non-destructive test kit will clearly show the fracture or hair-line cracks and/or leaks as bright red so you can repair the item before further testing and avoid costly re-work of joints, tanks and other equipment.
Non Destructive Test Kit Advantages
- Detect surface flaws in advance of further production
- Surface defects such as weld under-cuts, pin-holes and cracks are easily visible as a bright red areas on a white background
- Test weld integrity to avoid costly rework and rejects due to hairline surface flaws
- Repair tanks, boilers, large holding areas before hydrotesting
- Detect Surface Weakness due to faults immediately
- Excellent quality control system right at the work station, minimizes labor, quality control procedures and handling of the metal structure
- Formulated with VCI Corrosion Inhibitors to prevent flash corrosion
Conforms to MIL-I-25135, NAVShips 250-1500, MIL STD 271
NDT F.D. (Non-Destructive Test Kit) Surface Flaw Detection System NATO STOCK NUMBER 6850-32-077-3780, MIL-I-25135, MIL STD 271 and NAVShips 250-1500
Kit includes one each of the cleaner, penetrant and the developer to easily view surface flaws as bright red on a white background. Ships by ground only. Three aerosol cans with instructions and MSDS
For more information and to order NDT (Non-destructive Test Kit
) and quantity discounts, click here.