VCI Foam Inserts Corrosion Protection of Enclosed Packages or Cartons
For Adhesive Backed VCI emitting devices click here
VCI Foam Inserts provide effective corrosion protection to all metal contact points against oxidation and corrosion and protecting the metal surface from the the effects of corroding agents such as humidity, moisture, salts, hydrogen sulphide, sulphur dioxide, ammonia or acid rain.
Corrosion at contact points is a major source of worry for manufacturers and users of electronic/electrical equipment. This oxidation & corrosion results in loss of conductivity which causes malfunctioning of equipment & also damages delicate and expensive components.
VCI Foam Features
- Corrosion protection to a wide range of multimetals.
- Up to 24 months corrosion protection including galvanic corrosion
- Effective in polluted and humid atmosphere.
- Mono-ionic VCI layer does not affect electrical /optical/mechanical surface properties.
- Compact & safe to handle and apply.
- Provides corrosion protection when equipment is in storage, transit and when in operation.
- Eliminates the use of labor intensive conventional methods of greasing / oiling / wiping / spraying / dipping.
- Simply insert inside your package and contents are protected from rust and corrosion.
- Safe in the workplace and environment friendly.
- Free of nitrites, silicones and phosphates.
VCI Emitting Foam Are Ideal to Prevent Corrosion in the following types of applications:
- Inside a Poly Bag, Aluminum Foil Laminated Bag VCI Bag and other enclosures
- Electrical, Electronic & electro mechanical control panels
- Electrical Light fixture / Security Alarm systems
- Electric motors
- Switch gear and relay cabinets
- Battery operated devices / gadgets
- Junction Fuse boxes / Bus bars
- Marine / Aero space / Military instruments
- Computer & Telecommunication equipments
- Scientific instruments & devices
- Medical equipments & devices
- Heavy Machinery
- Tools & Spare part boxes
- Power Generation Units
- Conductive leads, connectors and terminals
- Many more !
Push the button for more information and purchase details
Corrosion Protection Volume/enclosure
|VCI 3F Emitter|
50 VCI Foam Emitting devices per package
Each foam pad is 1 x 3 x 0.25 inch thick
|1 Cubic Foot|
Each foam pad is 10 x 10 x 1/4 inch thick
|VCI Foam Pad Emitters Information
9 Cubic feet