Metal Corrosion Protection Guide
VCI (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors) Protect your parts and equipment
- Products are manufactured in ISO 9001 or higher compliant facilities. Your assurance of consistent quality production & service
- No matter what your application we have the SYSTEM to protect your valuable investments from corrosion
- Proven effective results from 50+ years of use in the marketplace.
- Easy to apply and in most cases VCIs do not require removal.
- Non-hazardous, Workplace Safe and Environment Friendly.
- Eliminates Costly losses due to rust, corrosion or oxidization.
- Reduce liability for employee health and the environment.
The following table will assist us in selecting the most effective VCI product for your particular application. If you know the type of metal you are trying to protect and the conditions it will be exposed to, then select the corresponding VCI product on the left. Let's get together and discuss your requirements in further detail.
|Recommended||Consult KPR ADCOR
For Specific Usage
|Not Recommended or|
Test Data Not Available
|1 2 3 4 or 5|
Exposure Limitations Key-refer to numbers in the chart above:
1. Enclosed. For use in non-ventilated equipment housings, control boxes, or other enclosures. Packaged in cardboard, paper, plastic wrap or metal containers.
2. Inside. In addition to the condition described above, for use in uncovered/inside storage.
3. Outside sheltered. In addition to the two conditions described above, for use in sheltered/outside storage.
4. Outside. In addition to the three conditions described above, for use in uncovered/outside storage.
5. Immersion. In addition to the four conditions described above, also for immersion service in corrosive liquids such as salt water, crude oil, etc.